Direct Hire Opportunity for a Holistic Health Specialist located in Richardson, TX!!!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Type: Direct Hire
Schedule: Mon – Fri (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
This position is responsible for performing a variety of functions and is a single source of contact for members, health care personnel and all other entities involved in managing care. Identifies alternate treatment programs; consults with physicians, providers, members, and other resources to evaluate options and services required to meet an individual's health needs; promotes quality and cost-effective outcomes; and serves as liaison to physicians and members.
- Other functions also include determining member assignment of treatment, and pre-admission/post-discharge counseling for an acute condition.
- Establish relationship with the member.
- Handle immediate post discharge follow-up or until all short-term care needs are met.
- Provide education/local resource information and encourage member self-education.
- Functioning in a clinical care advisory role, assesses members for wellness education and disease management, introduces members to our website tools, educates members regarding wellness and specific conditions, and facilitates the coordination of care for identified members.
- Provide oversight to Holistic Health Coordinators.
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current, valid, unrestricted license in state of operations.
- 2 years of clinical practice experience of direct clinical care to the customer.
- 1 year of experience in care management/condition management in a health insurance/managed care setting.
- Familiarity of ancillary services including HHC, SNF, Hospice, etc.
- Incumbents with nursing licenses in positions/departments requiring multi-state licenses are required to obtain and maintain additional current, valid, and unrestricted applicable nursing licenses in other states as determined by management.
- Incumbents with other clinical licenses are not required to obtain multi-state licenses. Experience in care management/condition management in a health insurance/managed care setting.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, Lotus Notes and database experience.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Decision making skills and sound clinical judgment to provide oversight of other staff.
Preferred Job Requirements
- Experience in managing complex or catastrophic health cases.
- Specialty clinical experience in intensive care medicine, orthopedic, NICU/pediatric, oncology, diabetic member management, obstetric low to high risk maternity management.
- Working toward or completion of CCM/CCP/CDE/MCG certification or Advanced degree Knowledge of Milliman Guidelines or similar clinical guidelines Knowledge of medical management policies and procedures.
NOTE: This position is not being recruited by your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please email a current resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Obstetrics And Gynaecology
Cerrtified Diabetes Educator