We are hiring Residential Service Plumbers!SIGNING BONUS AND FRONT-LOADED PAID TIME OFF!!!401K with 25% match!UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS!As a qualified candidate you will install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in a residential setting.
We are the plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning company that thousands of New Jersey Residents have trusted for more than three generations. We offer home services to residents of northern and central New Jersey.
We continue to be a family-owned and operated company, employing the residents of the towns that we service. From our customer service experts, office staff, plumbers, HVAC techs, and electricians, we are proud of our staff and consider them to be an extension of our family.Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want plumbers who do the same!Requirements of our next Service Plumber:• Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.• Minimum of 3 Years of Service Plumbing Experience• Clean, safe driving record.• Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.• Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team. • Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life. • Ability to train and mentor apprentices as needed.Tasks for the Service Plumber:• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams• Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out• Keep your truck inventory up to date• Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner• Maintain a clean and professional appearance• Have and maintain a clean driving record• Participate in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional• Communicate and consult with homeowners to give them the best options on repair or replacementWhat can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability - we are a family-owned company and have been in business for over 55 years!
- We have a great benefits package
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional, and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of the latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Lucrative wage and BONUS Potential!
** Major Medical
** Prescription Drug
** Long-Term Disability
** Life Insurance ($250K Term)
** 401-k with 25% match
** Take Truck Home
** 100 plus hours of training every year
** Quarterly company functions (Ball games, comedy club, dinners, awards, etc)
** Pay Ranges $70,000 - $120,000
- Customer Service
- Defensive Driving
- Employment Applications
- Hardworking And Dedicated