Bonaventure Senior Living has an exciting job opening for an Architect!
Starting wage from $75,000
503-566-5715 for more information.
Bonaventure is looking for a well-rounded, licensed architect. Whether you have years of experience or are in the process of obtaining your license, we want to hear from you. The primary responsibilities will be to provide architectural services along with a design team to draft state-of-the-art retirement communities, apartments, townhomes, and single-family developments. We are looking for an individual with strong comprehensive skills in all aspects of design, documentation, and construction administration. Other job duties will include typical administrative and architectural office tasks.
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
High Starting Wage - From $75,000 depending on experience
Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of 30 hours worked per week.
Flexible Spending Account – For Healthcare and Day Care expenses.
Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
Professional Growth - We provide paid education assistance and career advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your family.
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for your safety which is our top priority.
What are the required skills Bonaventure is looking for?
- Advanced working knowledge in current versions of AutoCAD Architecture software. Must be able to produce and organize complete and coordinated large project sets of drawings with complex layering and referencing. Experience in software customization desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of architectural design and ordering principles.
- Ability to work productively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment that often involves frequent revisions to designs or construction in progress.
- Working knowledge of current versions of Sketchup.
- Knowledge of general drawing, CAD standards, and document control not specific to software.
- Working knowledge of current version of Revit software, and the ability to take a prominent role in assisting design team in transitioning future projects into Revit. Skills including the ability to organize and model large, complex, multi-unit facilities in a productive, efficient manner.
- Knowledge of land use and entitlement process, state licensing, and building codes necessary for regulatory approval of large senior living facilities.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and/or other Adobe creative suite products.
- Working knowledge of rendering programs for creating marketing type drawings.
- Knowledge of engineered wood frame construction materials and methods.
- Knowledge of construction documentation best practices (CSI standards/National CAD standards/etc).
- Familiarity with coordination of other disciplines such as civil, structural, electrical, mechanical etc.
- The Architect is frequently referred to as Project Architect, CAD drafter, Architectural drafter, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, Job captain, Revit, Revit drafter, Construction Documentation, Revit/CAD technician, CAD technician, Sketchup.
- NCARB Certified preferred or Oregon, Washington, and Colorado license preferred.
- 5 years architectural experience.
- Must be able to comply with state vaccine requirements.
- English language required.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is “you can never go wrong doing the right thing.” This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team members.
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
- Autodesk Revit
- Auto Cad Architecture
- Architectural Design
- Sketch Up (3 D Modeling Software)