To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mechanicsville, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant to Corp SVP Manufacturer Svs
Owens & Minor, Inc. • Mechanicsville, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Provides comprehensive administrative support to Senior Vice President of Manufacturer Services and additional support for others as required. Key activities include; acting independently as project manager for projects, exercising discretion with respect to prioritization of SVP agenda items, preparing highly sensitive Board materials, and providing day-to-day support for the SVP.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Acts as confidential assistant to SVP and Leadership Team Members. Preserving the confidentiality of information related to the organization and teammates. Assists with confidential and/or sensitive matters; provides explanation and support where needed.
2. Manages and maintains calendar, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex meetings.
3. Provides all administrative support functions for SVP, including: communications coverage, travel coordination, calendar and scheduling, processing expense reports and invoices, and maintaining payment records for external professional fees and services.
4. Acts as primary Project Manager for confidential project work as required ensuring seamless coordination of multiple resources and driving successful outcomes.
5. Independently creates edits and/or prepares presentation materials for top-tier clients, executives, Board of Directors, and similar audiences.
6. Prepares and reviews correspondence, notices, memoranda and reports independently and/or at the direction of the SVP and other leaders within the team. Assists in answering questions and responding to requests directed to the SVP and other members of the team.
7. Develops, coordinates, organizes and implements tracking systems to monitor Manufacturer Service matters, projects, assignments and deadlines. Creates and maintains databases, summaries, tables and charts to facilitate effective and efficient completion of projects and assignments.
8. Responsible for monitoring department spend and ensuring budgets are followed.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. Bachelor's degree preferred
2. At least five years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant for a function required
3. Knowledge of healthcare or logistics business is preferred
4. Previous work with a global matrixed organization is preferred
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Ability to interface with Board of Directors and all levels of leadership, internally and externally
2. Excellent calendar management skills including scheduling complex senior level meetings with challenging logistics
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Experienced in handling confidential and sensitive material
5. Ability to meet negotiated deadlines, anticipate needs, demonstrate initiative and independently complete tasks
6. Must utilize expert secretarial skills to create quality documentation, acting independently with minimal supervision
7. Ability to use good judgement in setting work priorities, planning and organizing workload in the midst of interruptions
8. High degree of personal integrity, discretion and confidentiality
9. Ability to handle multiple projects with continuing changing priorities