Accounts Payable (A/P) Team Member
Full Time - Hourly Position
Location: San Juan Capistrano, CA
A few of the functions of the position, but not limited to:
- New Vendor Set Up
- Responsible for efficient and accurate invoice processing.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests for all assigned facilities.
- Process invoices into the Doc Link system and post batches. Also, indicate all updates in the Internal Comments field using established numbering system timely.
- Communicate with vendors and respond to their inquiries timely.
- Prepare and perform check runs as needed outside of the scheduled check runs.
- Pay invoices in a timely matter.
- Assist with month end close by closing assigned facilities timely.
- Strong Accounts Payable experience, 3-5 years
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Proficient in data entry and management with exceptional attention to detail
- Must meet internal financial deadlines
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills and be able to multi-task
- Successfully completes assignments, tasks and projects on time and identifies the need to follow up without direction
- Build relationships with assigned facilities and vendors
- Team player and ability to work independently and love one another despite each other’s differences
- Understand and interpret invoices and take discounts when appropriate
- Strong Excel and computer systems
- Must have excellent oral and written skills
- Must have working knowledge and be able to communicate clearly, concisely and train assigned facilities on current systems such as Doc Link and Concur expense report system
- Bachelors Degree (Accounting, Math, Econ, Business, etc.)
- Recent college grads are encouraged to apply!
About the Company:
Ensign Services, Inc. currently serves 250 health care operations that employ over 25,000 employees across 15 states. These operations have no corporate headquarters or traditional management hierarchy. Instead, they operate independently with support from the “Service Center” - a team of accounting, legal, human resources, benefits, compliance, payroll, construction, training and information technology resources. Service Center personnel are dedicated subject matter consultants who guide and advise field leaders. This structure allows on-site leaders and caregivers to focus on day-to-day issues in their locations.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & AD&D Insurance Plans, 401(k) with matching contribution, vacation, sick and holiday pay
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
URL blocked - click to apply