mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the Open SaaS leader for fast-growing ecommerce enterprises. As a Manager, Revenue Operations
, you will be responsible for designing, optimizing and automating Sales and Business Development processes for scale using tooling, continuous improvement principles and lean Six sigma. You will partner with Sales and Business Development teams to understand their use cases and requirements and then interface with Business Technology teams to design solutions – implementing and optimizing processes and tooling to ensure business needs are met.
In this highly visible internal role, you will collaborate with leaders of our Operations, Business Technology (business applications, data solutions, analytics), Sales and Business Development teams. You will leverage a team of business analysts to operationalize and optimize processes that scale and drive substantial revenue for BigCommerce.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of SaaS economics, is knowledge of the latest revenue operations industry technology and independently pushes BigCommerce to seek sustainable, technology-driven solutions to business challenges. In this role, you will cultivate a team of curious innovators and demonstrate strong cross-functional leadership collaboration as you partner with stakeholders and internal operations / business technology teams to operationalize business processes.
What You’ll Do
- Provide operational and business support for the Sales and Business Development teams, helping them execute a targeted and strategic sales cycle and increase conversion at all stages
- Partner closely with the Rev Ops Insights team, educating yourself daily on forecasting, pipeline coverage, productivity etc. such that you can optimize operational processes and provide strategic guidance to the Sales and Business Development teams. Actively monitor input and output metrics, developing early indicators of risks or opportunities, such as ways to improve funnel conversion, or optimize capacity.
- As business needs evolve, work with stakeholders to understand use cases and requirements and write business cases for change
- Design, optimize and automate processes for scale by optimizing / implementing new tooling in partnership with the Business Technology teams, leveraging continuous improvement principles and lean Six sigma
- Clearly and transparently communicate project objectives, status, and results to all stakeholders. Serve as a centralized point of contact for Sales and Business Development-related process improvements.
- Design and implement a sustainable process for campaign planning and measurement that ensures all relevant data points are captured to properly track economic returns
- Measure the revenue impact and economic returns from campaigns, identifying root causes of successes and failures of programs deployed
- Lead a team of 2-4 Operations Analysts, cultivating a supportive, collaborative team culture
- Working with our Business Technology teams to deliver enhancements to the technology stack. Be a strong storyteller who communicates with business impact first and details second such that you can be an active participant in cross-functional prioritization with the strong benefit and buy-in from stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Business Applications on identifying needs for custom software solutions, writing business requirements, participating in information gathering sessions, performing user acceptance testing, and producing enablement materials for revenue-generating teams.
- Streamline resources and activities, and identify opportunities to automate tasks, including continuous improvement recommendations to implement and measure operational efficiencies. Partner with other teams to implement operational efficiencies.
- Actively monitor the performance of the tech stack used by revenue-generating teams, assessing performance against KPIs, diagnosing root causes, and providing solutions to remediate issues impeding business results.
Who You Are
- 5+ years combined operations and customer success experience, preferably at a SaaS, eCommerce or other technical service subscription-based company
- Demonstrated experience of CRM optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred, or equivalent experience. MBA preferred
- 2+ years experience people leadership
- Demonstrated success with process design, rollout, and program management
- Competent with Tableau, Salesforce, JIRA, Impartner or other Operations and Customer Success tools a plus
- Experience with Revenue tracking, forecasting and Revenue growth metrics
- Proven record using operations expertise to drive productivity, growth, and profitability in a dynamic organization
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
Our employees make the difference. At BigCommerce, we believe that celebrating the unique histories, perspectives and abilities of every employee makes a difference for our company, our customers and our community. We are an equal opportunity employer and the inclusive atmosphere we build together will make room for every person to contribute, grow and thrive.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manager, Revenue Operations (Austin/Remote)
- Acceptance Testing
- Business Development
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements