To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Verona, NY 13478
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lodge PBX Operator
Oneida Nation Enterprises, LLC • Verona, NY
Posted 2 days ago
- Always answers calls within 3 rings or less. Continually provides prompt and courteous service when answering guest calls, making transfers to the appropriate departments for further servicing while following departmental procedures. Uses approved greeting.
- Anticipates guest needs. Offers to contact valet for car retrieval or to arrange other transportation, when appropriate.
- Continually maintains a working knowledge of upcoming Turning Stone events and promotions and advises guests correctly.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of all Emergency Procedures and is able to implement these procedures immediately if a situation should arise.
- Promptly and accurately logs all information, and performs other office duties as determined by the supervisor and/or manager. These duties include typing and filing.
- Always provides a warm and sincere greeting using guest’s name when a personal wake-up call is requested.
- Accepts responsibility to handle both PBX and Reception calls as assigned.
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Prior computer experience required.
- Must be able to type 30 wpm.
- Must possess excellent communications skills.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- 2 years hotel/ operator / dispatcher experience is preferred.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Must possess strong grammatical skills.
Position Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to sit, walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands.