To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fremont, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Career Opportunities at Nelson • Fremont, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Job Number: 2134039
A high growth IT services company, backed by private equity, with primary focuses on system design and integration for well-known data center customers in the US is looking for a highly energetic, detail oriented, analytical, passionate, self-starter, hands-on Accounting Manager with a "can-do" attitude and strong work ethic to join our growing accounting team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing the Accounting, A/P and A/R functions.
- Responsible for all aspects of month end close activities thru the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements and analyses.
- Review all journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manage timeliness and accuracy of billing and collection activities.
- Maintain integrity of general ledger and accounts payable ledgers.
- Manage timely and accurate accounts payable processing, payments to vendors, and coordinate various A/P activities with the Procurement and Operations departments.
- Support reporting, treasury, tax and FP& A activities.
- Assist with external audit process, including preparation of audit schedules and responding to auditor requests and questions.
- Coach, mentor and provide leadership development to four team members.
- Special projects as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Minimum of 5-10 years of related accounting experience, preferably in an IT services company.
- Minimum of 5 years of Managerial experience required.
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Advanced MS office skills, specifically Excel and Word, including pivot table and vlookups.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with a track record of building process and work flows.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task in an ever-changing environment.
- Outstanding follow-through and ability to complete tasks within short deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment with diverse personalities.
Compensation up to $120K with Bonus and Benefits. For confidential consideration please email resumes
For more than 45 years, we've been passionate about helping people find jobs they love - rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own. With Nelson, you'll get the most out of your career. Together, we'll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com http://www.nelsonjobs.com/ and click "Find Work."