Genesis10 is seeking a Software Engineer for a contract with our client in Minneapolis, MN 100% Remote
Migrate, enhance, and support enterprise data domains that reside on our cloud-based platform.
Enable and deliver industry leading data-driven reporting and insights using modern data architecture, data science, and machine learning.Responsibilities:
- The Systems Developer is responsible for investigating, identifying, and implementing application system changes and developing new applications.
- Analyzing and evaluating existing or proposed application systems to process data.
- Responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs and collaborating with other team members by providing technical advice and training.
- Consult with System Analysts, Technical Leads, and Project Managers to establish specifications and estimations on complex initiatives and requests
- Write detailed description of user needs, system design, program functions, and steps required to modify computer systems; review specifications with System Analysts, Technical Leads, and Business User to ensure compliance
- Work with System Analysts, Technical Leads, and Business Users to develop and implement acceptance test plan to ensure product meets customer requirements and expectations
- Assist technical staff on use of application systems software as needed; assist less experienced staff in user specifications, coding, testing, and debugging
- Daily interaction with team members for tasks such as detailed design reviews, code reviews, and support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience;
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 5 years of experience with application development or packaged software implementations
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
Nice to have Tech
- 1+ years of GCP/Cloud experience as a developer.
- 2+ years of Python and SQL
- GCP Experience with composer (airflow), google data flow (apache beam), and operators inside of data flow that interact with Big Query
- Container technology (Docker)
- Understands overall data warehousing concepts but primarily has a developer background
- Google Cloud Platform or other cloud experience
- 1+ years' experience in data warehousing
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply ASAP!
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team and independently
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Exceeds minimum technical requirements
- Has experience with PBM's
- Tailors' solutions and designs to Prime's unique landscape
- Openly shares information and maintains great documentation
- Respectfully challenges the status quo
- Considers the bigger picture
- Brings new ideas/new ways of thinking to the table
- Clearly communicates and uses visuals to gain alignment
- Quickly identifies risks, break points, and proactively communicates it to the team
- Makes recommendations for remediation
- Understands end users needs, goals, and objectives
- Raises the bar for quality and compliance o Is patient, humble, and kind
- Acts with a sense of urgency
- Meets minimum technical requirements
- Does not have previous PBM or healthcare experience
- Openly shares information and maintains acceptable documentation
- Respectfully challenges the status quo
- Considers the bigger picture only when pressed
- Occasionally brings new ideas/new ways of thinking to the table
- Clearly communicates and sometimes uses visuals to gain alignment
- Identifies risks, break points, and proactively communicates it to the team
- Makes recommendations for remediation when asked
- Understands some of the end user's needs, goals, and objectives
- Ensures quality and compliance meet minimum requirements
- Is patient, humble, and kind
- DAG failures/Bug counts
- Continuous improvement of existing environment o Ability to execute and deliver working solutions in adherence to project milestone dates
- Documentation clarity and delivery to peers and the business
- Demonstrate understanding of the bigger picture
- Ability to collaborate with others across the org
Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, let's connect today!
Benefits of working with Genesis10:
• Medical, Dental, HSA, 401k, etc are available.
• Bi-weekly payroll.
• Established consultant re-marketing program that provides meaningful and challenging on-going opportunities.
• Downtown parking allowance.
• Delivery Director for employee success and support.
• $1000 referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income.About Genesis10:
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
- Business Process Improvement
- Code Review
- Data Architecture
- Data Science
- Data Warehousing