To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troutdale, OR 97060
- Mykey Floresca
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Engineering Resources • Troutdale, OR
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
General Position Summary:
- The sales person is responsible for direct person-to-person selling and technical support of various products produced.
- The territory and major target industries will be defined per assigned geographic region.
- All the instructions for any of your sales activities from managers of you are mandatory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This function requires that the person travel on company business a minimum of 60%.
- Will develop new customers based on the company goals and objectives.
- This will include Internet investigation, trade shows, trade organizations and former customers/leads.
- Servicing present customers. This will be accomplished with regular contact (personal and phone) with Purchasing, Production and Engineering groups at each account; and timely follow-up on all quotations and pending orders.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Provide Customer visit report by visit.
- Provide weekly sales reports on the activity in the assigned territory.
- Provide bi-weekly schedules for the next 4 weeks along with targets to be accomplished.
- Supply a 6-month forecast by customer and product for budget setting.
- Supply a “potential customer report” to show potential sales activity in assigned territory.
- Complete a monthly report package by the 7th working day of the month. This will include:
- Update of the current 6-month budget report.
- Update of the “potential customer report.”
- Report status of FG’s inventory held for customers in assigned territory.
- Report A/R follow-up for customers in assigned territory.
- Report current expense budget to actual with explanations for deviations.
- Attend monthly and quarterly sales meetings.
- This position involves a high degree of complexity and organization.
- The sales person must be highly motivated and a self-starter.
- This position is critical to the company’s existence as it directly promotes the position, values and company image to our customers.
- All information related to our customers and company is highly confidential and proprietary in nature.
- At least 5 years of sales experience in B to B business at the industries of semiconductor, EDM, Continuous casting, Heat Treating and/or so on are required.
- 4-year college degree in material engineering with 1 year of related experience or 4-year college degree in engineering with 2 years of related experience is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.