Customer Service Utilization Management Rep – Indianapolis, IN 46204
Kelly Services has an exciting opportunity with one of our top clients for a Customer Service Utilization Management Rep located in Indianapolis, IN.
This is a long-term contract that has potential for perm placement.
Pay Rate: $16.25 per hour
Work hours: 8:00am-8:00pm
SUMMARY: Responsible for coordinating cases for pre-certification and prior authorization review.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties may include, but are not limited:
- Managing incoming calls or incoming post services claims work.
- Determines contract and benefit eligibility; provides authorization for inpatient admission, outpatient pre-certification, prior authorization, and post service requests.
- Refers cases requiring clinical review to a Nurse reviewer.
- Responsible for the identification and data entry of referral requests into the UM system in accordance with the plan certificate.
- Responds to telephone and written inquiries from clients, providers and in-house departments.
- Conducts clinical screening process.
- Authorizes initial set of sessions to provider.
- Checks benefits for facility based treatment.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Requires High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year of call-center experience required.
- Proficient analytical, written and oral communication skills; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Medical terminology training and experience in medical or insurance field preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, medical coding.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. For additional details you can contact URL blocked - click to apply.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue