To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
530 Lindon Park Drive
Lindon, UT 84042
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Larry H. Miller Automotive Division • Lindon, UT
Posted 2 months ago
The Receptionist is expected to:
- Protect the legal, financial and moral well-being of the Larry H. Miller Companies dealerships;
- Ensure all calls and customers are greeted in a timely and welcoming fashion to initiate positive visits;
- Accurately file receipts and permits to maintain an accurate record keeping process to ensure quick data retrieval;
- Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful.
- Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
1. Ensure maximum productivity, customer service and cost control
- Achieve customer service satisfaction standards while facilitating incoming calls and traffic.
- Effectively greets, communicates and guides customers to appropriate departments for assistance.
- Accurately review receipt of money and permits to ensure consistent tracking methods are utilized.
- Reports to work on time and maintains a reliable work schedule which fosters a dependable environment for customers and team members.
- Effectively communicate with and perform all job duties requested by management.
2. Operate with integrity:
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
- Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
- Communicate and help resolve customer complaints and adjustments.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- One year of reception experience in a retail facility is desirable.
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office applications.
- One year of customer service experience.
- Professional communication skills.
- Work performed in a dealership administrative setting.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear, use hands and fingers and move about facilities.
- Required vision include the ability to adjust focus.
- Required to operate equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes Larry H. Miller standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
- Compliance- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
- Customer Service- the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined Larry H. Miller processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
- Ethics/Integrity- the individual represents the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
- Oral Communication- the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
- Planning/Organizing- the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality- the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Dependability- the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
Safety and Security- the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and dealership management reserves the right to do so at anytime. Employee shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.