To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Creve Coeur, MO
- Ryan Howell
- Phone: 3148015256
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Rep
Aerotek • Creve Coeur, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Aerotek Is Seeking:
Aerotek is seeking a Customer Service Rep for a third party trash/recycling service company.
- The company is looking for a customer service reps to handle customer accounts in multiple groups.
- Will be taking high volume of in bound calls/managing project email inboxes to enter orders for retail locations that are setting up trash/recycle pick up.
- Candidate will then build the load in the company's operating system and will confirm a trash hauler in the area to complete the service.
- They will be taking in bound calls in regards to issues and or changes to customer trash hauling services (ex. hauler has not picked up trash and rep must investigate)
- Each account has different specifics of the services that this company provides to them, but each rep has a cheat sheet of every customer there to help them with the specifics of each engagement.
- Candidate will work an 8 hour shift between 6a to 6p
- The hours expected to work for this position including overtime and on call expectations will vary each week, but the CSA is expected to work various on call and weekend shifts. The on call is from 6p-9:3p M-F and the weekend shifts are from 7a-2:30p and 2:30p-9:30p.
- Candidates with Charter experience are working very well, some form of dispatching experience is ideal
- BS preferred but not required, with some form of customer service, analytical thinking and deadline/multitasking in their background.
- Retail is ok, but need someone that can show a stronger attention to detail and problem solving than just retail.
- Basic experience with Excel (data entry/ spreadsheet manipulation)
- Experience with professional email communication preferred
- 2-3 years of customer service experience
- B2B ideal
- Strong organization skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer Savvy
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.