The individual in this position must be able to provide administrative support in all facets of office work, such as typing, memo taking, developing policies, participation in the Rep process, drafting of letters, serves as a liaison between departments, attendance at various agency meetings.
- Graduation from an accredited high school is required and some college credits are preferred. Three years of experience as an administrative assistant is desirable.
- Medical Experience
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to use a calculator.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have IBM-PC software programs ability.
- Must perform other duties as required by the Supervisor.
- Normal range of vision is required with or without correction.
- Normal range of hearing is required with or without correction.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift 20 lbs. or more.
- Must have excellent phone manner and a clear voice.
Setting Up Files
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-9482
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Elara Caring is one of the nation’s largest providers of home-based care, with a presence in the Northeast, Midwest and Southwest.
View the full profile
Elara, founded in 2018, brings together three award-winning organizations - Great Lakes Caring, National Home Health Care, and Jordan Health Services - into one transformational company, which provides the highest-quality comprehensive care continuum of personal care, skilled home health, and hospice care. The company is comprised of 32,500 caregivers serving over 65,000 patients and their families daily, in 225 locations across 16 states and focused on providing our patients with the “right care, at the right time, in the right place.”