To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockwall, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ez-flo International Inc • Rockwall, TX
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
With many exciting projects to be created, including new eCommerce websites, mobile web apps, and B2B mobile Apps, you will play a key role in creating a user-experience that drives our online business.
You will work closely with various members of the team in the advancement of our eCommerce websites and mobile applications. This position will be based out of our Rockwall, Texas headquarters.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Improve current user experiences on existing sites and create new ones for new eCommerce channels
- Work with team to brainstorm new features to keep our sites on the cutting edge of eCommerce
- Continuously research new and best coding practices
- Write code to implement visual elements into web applications
- Create prototypes, mockups, and staging sites to show off UX concepts
- Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds
- Maintain websites and implement any necessary additions or enhancements
- Identify and troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems
- Collaborate with members of the eCommerce web team (including designers and back-end developers) to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of the web applications
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology
- Meet tight deadlines as required
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated mastery of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in developing websites based upon WordPress
- Experience in working on websites that sell product
- Experience with Bootstrap, Angular, React, SASS, a plus
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, etc.)
- Passion for user experience and user-centric development
- Strong communication skills that include leading design-related conversations, ability to build and nurture good relationships and foster an environment for open, productive, collaboration
- Self-starter and passionate learner
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail
- Strong team player who is able to self-manage time and deliverables proactively
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements
- Portfolio or samples of past work and projects
- Willingness to learn frameworks would work also.
Experience & Education
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development or related discipline
- Degree in computer science, design or related field