To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA 94102
- Evan Johnson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Project Manager
CyberCoders • San Francisco, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sr Project Manager--Ground-up Commercial_up to $200k!
5 to 10+ years' experience working as a Construction Project Manager (Sr. PM) managing large-scale, Commercial, Mixed-use Retail, and Multi-Family project builds
• Average Project size budget/cost: $20M to $50M+ range
Sound like a fit so far? Keep reading --- Then CLICK TO APPLY --- THEN AFTER applying, email me your Resume and Projects List in WORD DOC format to
Please click the 'Apply Online' button to apply.
for more info about the company!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We focus to be exclusive to the Bay Area and San Fran city in order to expand our business locally and specialize our services accordingly across more market sectors. Since this transition, we have experienced a massive uptick in the overall quality of our work and, as a result, exponential year over year growth!
• We're also experienced in green, sustainable design and construction, with nearly one-third of employees recognized as LEED® Accredited Professionals!
• Average cost/size of project budgets: $20M to $75M+ range
• Due to the heavily increasing demand for our services, we are in need of a talented Senior Project Manager with GC experience who can help take us to the next level. If this sounds like you, we would love to tell you more about this phenomenal opportunity!
What You Need for this Position
• 5-10+ years of experience working as a Project Manager (PM) while employed under an established, full-service GC firm.
• 5+ years of managing the full scope for large-scale projects in the $15M to $80M+ range
• 5+ years doing Pre-Con and Ground-up Construction for Commercial, Retail, and MultiFamily Construction builds
• 5+ years of field and in-office experience working as a Project Lead
• GREAT Teamwork and Communication skills: Ability to work well w/ other Sr. Construction Operations team members (VPs, Sr. PMs, Gen Supt., etc.)
• STRONG knowledge of all phases of construction and operations
• 5+ years' in both Ground-up and T.I./Interiors construction
• 5+ years' of cost estimating, scope and unit cost input experience
• 5+ years' of hard bidding and managing subcontractors and vendors
• 5+ years' experience using software like: ProCore, Prolog, Timberline, On-Screen Takeoff, Viewpoint, PM Web Solutions, etc.
• Formal Degree in Construction Mgmt or Architectural/Engineering, etc. (nice to have)
What You Will Be Doing
• Manage/Lead the full scope for large-scale Multi-family and Mix-use Commercial builds -- in the $15M to $80M+ range
• Managing tight deadlines for both New, Ground-up and T.I. builds
• Manage all phases of construction and operations -- update job progress, schedule changes, change orders, job costs and other project info. on a monthly basis.
• Read and interpret plans, blueprints, and specifications, perform takeoffs, solicit for proposals from suppliers, and perform analyses of proposals
• Manage the procurement of Subcontractors, vendor selection and buy-out
• Develop and manage Critical Path Schedules and Estimating/Budgeting/RFIs, etc.
• Make independent decisions, handling multiple tasks - Communicate the means and methods to all parties associated with the project to ensure understanding of project goals and objectives, and ensure that all methods will maximize production, assure quality, minimize costs and promote safety.
• Oversight of LEED or other green programs
What's In It for You
• Excellent full individual and family healthcare coverage -- Medical/Dental/Vision, etc.
• 3 to 4+ weeks' Vacation/PTO
• Company Phone + Laptop + Truck + all fuel and traveling expenses paid
• Monthly Per Diem (as needed)
• Possible relo-assistance (if needed)
Construction Project Manager, Large Scale Commercial Construction, Preconstruction / Estimating / Bidding Services, Core & Shell/Seismic Upgrades/Tenant Improvements, Drive project scope, Ground-Up Multifamily/Mixed-Use Construction, Leadership of Small to Medium-Sized Teams, End-to-end Ground-up Project Construction Mgmt., Oversight of LEED or other Green programs
If you are a good fit for the Sr. Construction PM_Ground-up & T.I. Mixed-use MF / Commercial position, and have a background that includes:
Construction Project Manager, Large Scale Commercial Construction, Preconstruction / Estimating / Bidding Services, Core & Shell/Seismic Upgrades/Tenant Improvements, Drive project scope, Ground-Up Multifamily/Mixed-Use Construction, Leadership of Small to Medium-Sized Teams, End-to-end Ground-up Project Construction Mgmt., Oversight of LEED or other Green programs and you are interested in working the following job types:
Construction, Engineering, Skilled Labor - Trades
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.