2021 Summer Internship - Engineering WI - ENG001452
Looking for an internship this summer? U.S. Cellular can serve as an exceptional place for learning, doing impactful work and launching your career. And our internship program provides comprehensive platforms to gain real-life experience, better preparing you for your career in the wireless industry.
In this full-time 10 week Internship, you will have the opportunity to support US Cellular's Engineering department in a variety of areas.
In this internship you will perform structured work assignments and:
• Work within a specific Engineering team to support various initiatives and specific projects.
• Provides services and support for key areas in Engineering in order to deliver on execution.
• Apply company policies and procedures and apply existing knowledge to resolve routine issues.
• Learn, analyze and create necessary solutions/reports to help support Engineering efforts.
- Working toward a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a related technical or Engineering field. Minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
- Experience with standard MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to participate and work well in cross-functional teams.
- Good presentation and communication skills as well as technical background.
- Previous internships or knowledge in Engineering or the telecom industry preferred.
- Knowledge of telecommunications/wireless industry a plus.
: Engineering Location(s)
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.