To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5022 East Chandler Boulevard
Phoenix, AZ 85048
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Loss Prevention Manager - Arizona, Kansas, Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Cracker Barrel is seeking a Regional Loss Prevention Manager that will manage Loss Prevention initiatives, operations, and budgeting process. This person will direct analysis of shrink results versus plan and develops strategy for reduction. As Loss Prevention Manager you will also manage IS Loss Prevention systems and physical security systems and be responsible for the training of Regional L/P Managers on Loss Prevention policy, programs, and initiatives.Responsibility
Implement Loss Prevention Policies
- Provide input into the development of Loss Prevention strategies to protect assets and improve margins
- Implement the approved loss prevention strategies
- Recommend and implement policy or technology changes to protect assets
- Arrange for security in accordance with defined policy
- Summarize and present results of LP initiatives
- Provide support during crisis situations
- Evaluate physical security programs and equipment
Enforce Loss Prevention Policies
- Design, implement, enhance and continuously use loss prevention exception based reports to identify fraudulent activity or margin opportunity
- Prioritize and investigate outliers, theft, injury, or violations of policies
- Follow up on status of audit issues identified and escalate continued non-compliance
- Perform store audits including but not limited to Loss Prevention Reviews and Physical Security Assessments
- Identify policy violations, recommend solutions and follow up on resolution
- Document and track results of investigations and audits
- Partner with law enforcement agencies and participate in court proceedings
- Ensure that all civil demand cases are pursued within legal limits
- Determine if employees qualify for $100 reward and submit qualifying employees for payment
Teach Loss Prevention Policies
- Serve as a Loss Prevention subject matter expert
- Obtain necessary training to remain current loss prevention and industry trends
- Design LP training materials to ensure that LP programs are effective in improving margin and protecting assets
- Instruct District Managers, Regional L/P Managers, and MITs on LP topics
- Meet with regional operations leadership teams to teach them new LP strategies and how to correct violations
- Manage travel and expenses within assigned budget
- Determine return on investment and justifies expenditures as necessary on specific investigations and strategies
Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice (or related field) or a minimum of 5 years relevant experience. C
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build relationships with field leadership and gain their trust
- Knowledge and expertise in auditing or conducting complex investigations
- Strong knowledge of applicable federal and state laws
- Ability to influence Law Enforcement to resolve ORC investigations
- Knowledge and expertise in preparing for and testifying in Local/State/Federal Court
- Highly developed interpersonal skills for dealing with sensitive or controversial information
- Knowledge of interview and surveillance techniques
- Ability to train others
- Ability to be on call after hours
- Ability to travel up to 50%