Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
Our client, one of the largest retail mortgage lenders in the country, is seeking a Treasury Manager to join their team in Chicago!
To apply for this Treasury Manager position, email your resume to John Sadofsky (Email blocked - click to apply
). In the subject line, type "Treasury Manager."
The Treasury Manager will primarily handle cash reporting and forecasting and aid in overseeing all aspects of the company's treasury operation activities.
- Create and maintain Cash forecasting process.
- Generate Daily Cash Report to Senior Management, with narrative on daily balance changes and variances between actual and forecast.
- Contribute to the Company Cash investment strategy.
- Evaluate new banking products and services.
- 5+ years in treasury/analysis role
- Proficient in Excel, building models and writing complex formulas a must.
- Finance degree a plus
- Mortgage company or banking experience a plus but not required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
To apply for this Treasury Manager position, email your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com). In the subject line, type "Treasury Manager."
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.