Hours available in Green Bay, WI! | De Pere, WI! | Howard/Suamico, WI!
Adding to our team now!
Are you kind, caring & compassionate? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others?
Home Instead is looking for kind, caring and compassionate people to become a part of our team and join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout the Brown County, Kewaunee and Door County area. Home Instead provides a variety of in home care services that allow people to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Core Value
- At Home Instead, we only have one core value, Love(v). Love the verb. It's demonstrated by our CEO (God) and our eight attributes: Patient, Kind, Humble, Selfless, Respectful, Forgiving, Honest and Committed. Jobs & Duties include, but are not limited to:
*THREE months or more experience a plus - skills training provided by Home Instead*Benefits
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Cares (i.e. assist in dressing, bathing, toileting & incontinence)
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Paid Training provided by Home Instead Instructors
- Health Insurance including Tele-Health, Dental, Vision and 401K - matching up to 4%
- Caring fund and on-site company Chaplin
- Work one on one with your client in there own home, apartment or assisted living.
- Pay-Active and Bucket Point Rewards
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Local company discounts
- Referral Bonuses
- Apparel discounts
- Free coffee, soda and fresh baked cookies daily
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time off & Time 1/2 on Holidays
- Online Recognition program
- Employee discount care
- 24 hour office support
- And much much more
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect in home and Assisted Living facilities
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner in home and in Assisted Living facilities
- Able to pass a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, 3 years of driving experience
- Current auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CAREGiver
and start your career today by completing our online application. Our Recruitment & Engagement Manager, Tami, will be in touch with you shortly. You may also reach us at
. Home Instead is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.