New hires needed on for 24 hour home health in Brown, Door and Kewaunee Counties! 240.00 per shift or more based on experience.
Are you kind, caring & compassionate? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? Are you willing to learn & teach others about Love(v)?
Home Instead is looking for kind, caring and compassionate people to become a part of our team and join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout the Green Bay and Brown County area. Home Instead provides a variety of in home care services that allow clients to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Core Value
- At Home Instead, we only have one core value, Love(v) or Love the verb. It's demonstrated by our CEO (God) and our eight key attributes: Patient, Kind, Humble, Selfless, Respectful, Forgiving, Honest and Committed. Jobs & Duties include, but are not limited to for home health aid:
*one or more years experience a plus - skills training provided by Home Instead*Benefits of Home Health Aid
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Cares (i.e. assist in dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Paid Training provided by Home Instead Instructors
- Health Insurance including Tele-Health, Dental, Vision and 401K - matching up to 4%
- Caring fund and on-site company Chaplin
- Work one on one with your client in there own home, apartment or assisted living.
- Pay-Active and Bucket Point Rewards
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Local company discounts
- Referral Bonuses
- Apparel discounts
- Free coffee, soda and fresh baked cookies daily
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time off & Time 1/2 on Holidays
- Online Recognition program
- Employee discount care
- 24 hour office support
- And much much more
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect in home and Assisted Living
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner in home and Assisted Living
- Able to pass a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CAREGiver
or start your career today by completing our online application. Our Recruitment & Engagement Manager, Tami, will be in touch with you shortly. Home Instead is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Assisted Living
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Home Care