IT Technician / Lab Support
Provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries .
The IT Technician/ Lab Support is an integral part of the IT team, responsible for maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting and repairing lab and manufacturing hardware and computer systems remote or onsite. The IT Lab Support/Deskside Technician may also be assigned to project teams in support of company goals and objectives.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients' lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
Absolutely must have: Pharmaceutical Experience.know 21 CFR Part 11 and Data Integrity. In this role, you will:
- Provide technical support, in person or remote, for all Global Curia workers in a professional manner
- Responsible for maintaining data security and data integrity.
- Provide front-line primary technical support to Curia workers on various technical issues including access, hardware, software and peripherals
- Manage Backup and Restore of Scientific systems, ensure they are completed within SLA
- Coordinate with Vendors, Business and IT team's for support, implementation of systems.
- Perform IT related tasks associated to changes and updates in accordance with established change control procedures.
- Assist with troubleshooting of basic network/hardware/software issues.
- Assist with computer software installation and installation qualification (IQ).
- Mobile devices management, including MDM enrollment, iOS upgrades, app support, and general troubleshooting skills
- Conference room AV support including SIP/PSTN, microphone, camera, and general connectivity issues
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to organize and prioritize while managing multiple priorities.
- Develop/Build relationships with the lab and manufacturing business units and act as a liaison for IT
- Manage software/OS patching on scientific computers to ensure CURIA remains complaint.
- Maintain CDMB (Asset Management) from on-boarding to off-boarding assets.
- Provide Administration support for local non networked scientific systems
- Assist in identifying, reporting, and resolving quality events (i.e., deviations, out-of-specification results, calibration failures, etc.)
- Utilize excellent problem-solving skills to diagnose, evaluate and resolve sophisticated issues in a high pressure and high clarity environment
- Utilize internal ticketing system to accurately track work and complete in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support, in person or remote, for all lab/manufacturing/writing areas in a professional manner
- Assist in rotation of team members for 24 x 7 on-call support as assigned
- Ability to have shift flexibility and travel as required
- Understand IT security and regulatory policies and adhere to these policies while providing support.
- Exhibit safety awareness and safe work practices.
- Keep up to date on current technologies applicable to the work environment using available resources
- Work closely with the CURIA End User Services, Applications, Networking, and Information Security Service Owners as Subject Matter Experts to ensure enterprise solutions will enable the Curia community to work effectively.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate has a background in a relevant scientific area works well with technical and non-technical workers. This is a hands-on position that requires patience, flexibility, and the ability to work with a diverse workforce in a fast-paced, highly regulated environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience with GDP (Good Documentation Practices) in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) environment
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP guidelines
- 3 years of prior experience providing technical assistance in a large matrixed organization troubleshooting technical issues including access, hardware, software and peripherals
- 4-year degree in physical sciences, pharmaceutical science, computer/information science, or related field
CompTIA A Certification, MCP, MCDST, and ITIL Foundation preferred Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Asset Management
- Attention To Detail
- Backup And Restore