O'Reilly is now hiring Parts Delivery drivers. Our parts delivery team members are responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of parts to our professional customers. They are also responsible for the cleanliness and standard maintenance of company delivery vehicles. These team members will also provide a high level of customer service by communicating problems or special requests from customers to store management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive company vehicle to deliver parts and products to customer and pick up customer returns
- Maintain all necessary documents, such as daily trip sheets, driver log-book, driver return slips, mileage log, etc.
- Responsible for payments collected on daily deliveries
- Project a professional and personable image to maintain good customer relations
- Report vehicle maintenance needs immediately to store manager
- Drive safely and defensively, adhering to all company safety standards
- Ability to provide outstanding, friendly, and professional customer service
- Ability to quickly match alphanumeric sequences
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing delivery situations
- Familiarity with automotive parts is desired but not required
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR) per department standards
O'Reilly takes pride in our company culture, so team members should also hold our culture values as true to their own. O'Reilly values are centered on Commitment, Dedication, Teamwork, Safety/Wellness, Enthusiasm, Expense Control, Honesty, Professionalism, Respect, Hard Work, and a Win-Win Attitude. Above all is Excellent Customer Service, which is the core of O'Reilly and the most important responsibility of our team members.
Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service.
- Automotive Industry
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service