Bayonne, NJ 07002
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking Licensed Social Workers (LSW)
in the Bayonne, NJ area.HOURS
Monday - FridaySUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
Seeking 2 LSW's:
* 1 LSW for Outpatient working with the Mental Health population
* 1 LSW for Partial Care working with the Substance Abuse Population
* The age group of the population is Adolescents and Adults
The daily responsibilities will include:
* Conducting group therapy sessions will be a key responsibility
* Provide individual counseling (Potentially)
* Carry a caseload (Potentially)
* Documentation to be done electronically using AvatarREQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Must have experience for at least 1 year working with either the mental health population or substance abuse
* Must have experience working with children and families
* Must have experience with group therapy
* Must have NJ LSW License
* Minimum education is a Master's Degree
* 2 Step TB, MMR titers, Varicella, Hep B titers, Drug Test, and Background CheckADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to a broad array of client opportunitiesCOMPANY MISSION
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group North Jersey, Inc.
Contract Submit NJ
One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Licensed Social Worker