Come work with the best Leadership Team around!
What makes National Health Care Associates (NHCA) a GREAT fit for you?
When you join NHCA, you become part of a premier provider of short-term rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and post-hospital care. Our care team of more than 7,000 employees in six states cares for patients throughout the Northeast. We built a comprehensive network of services for each of our 40+ centers, carefully designed to address the individual needs of every person entrusted to our care.
Our mission is to provide our residents and their families with superior care delivered by staff dedicated to the principles of kindness, compassion, service, and excellence in an environment where individuality, dignity, and value of those who are served, as well as those who serve, is nurtured and appreciated. We believe that life, at all stages and with all of its challenges, is a precious gift to be shared and celebrated. It is our privilege to participate in the lives of our residents, their friends, and families by offering them not only physical but emotional care, comfort, and support.
At National Health Care Associates…We Touch People’s Lives.
Interested and qualified applicants should visit our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Home Health Aide (HHA/PCA) *All Shifts *WEEKLY PAY You Are:
Kind, Compassionate, Service Minded, & Excellence Driven
We are looking for a compassionate Home Health Aide to provide assistance in daily living and personal care services in patients' homes in accordance with an established care plan.
• Provide health care services in patients residences
• Perform domestic and household tasks
• Transport and accompany patients to the doctor's office or to hospital
• Administer simple prescribed medications
• Assist with clients personal care activities
• Monitor patients (vital signs, temperature, respiration, etc) and report on their condition
• Maintain patients care records and document provided services
• Assist patients with mobility and physical therapies/exercises
• Instruct and counsel patients and families on diet and exercise
• Collect routine specimens
• Provide companionship and basic emotional or psychological support
• Proven working experience as a home health aide
• Ability to monitor vital signs and to collect specimens
• Familiarity with basic nutrition and personal hygiene standards
• Proficiency in English
• Nursing and health care administration skills
• Caring and compassionate personality
• Current CPR certificate
• First Aid training
• Valid driver’s license
• High school degree
What We Offer:
• An engaging and supportive work environment where every employee is valued, a rewarding career, and outstanding benefits which currently include:
• Medical/RX plans HMO’s & HSA
• Multiple Dental Plans
• Vision Plan
• Paid STD with voluntary buy-up
• Paid Life Insurance with voluntary buy-up & dependent coverage
• LTD coverage
• 401(k)/Profit-Sharing Plan
• Competitive wages
• Ample paid time off
• Shift/weekend differentials
• Modern/updated facilities
• Opportunity for advancement
Diversity, Inclusion, & Engagement at National Health Care Associates:
At National Health Care Associates, we not only accept difference, we promote it, we embrace it, and we thrive on it for the betterment of our patients, our employees, and our culture.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable law.