Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse - Homecare
Maxim Healthcare Services
Troy NH URL blocked - click to apply
Full-time days and overnights
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking an RN or LPN for an one on one assignment working with a pediatric patient in the home. We are looking for a qualified, compassionate, and knowledgeable nurse to join us in caring, serving, and enriching lives. This individual must have a current license within the state of NH.
- Weekly paychecks through direct deposit
- In house skill advancement via Nurse Educator and Skills Lab
- In house CPR renewal
- Health and wellness benefits: medical, vision, dental, and life insurance offered
- Caregiver Referral program.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Compares expected and actual outcomes of care and identifies deviation from the plan of care.
- Other duties assigned.
- Current registered nurse (RN) or licensed practical nurse (LPN) license for NH
- Current Health Certificate
- Current PPD or chest x-ray.
- Current hands on CPR
- No experience required!
Maxim provides nursing jobs and direct placement nursing jobs to registered nurses and licensed practical nurses throughout the United States. We offer top pay rates and benefits to all of our nurses on day one. Working with thousands of healthcare facilities and families in need nationwide, our team provides unique opportunities based on your skillset.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality