Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best products and services in the region. With the strength of a large company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and holidays, and much, much more!
Current Admiral Beverage Employees (excluding Contractors): Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
A company with heart, a company who cares, a company who commits: Admiral Beverage Corporation (ABC).
As an employee with ABC, you'll receive more than just a paycheck.
We take pride in our impactful, rewarding culture—employing diverse people doing diverse jobs in diverse markets. Join our team for the best benefits in the beverage industry: tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 per year), health insurance, 401K, PTO, and many other great perks! Apply today and grow with us!
Let us invest in you.Job Description
Electrician: Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial production machinery and equipment by performing the following duties.
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as robots,
- conveyors, and programmable controllers.
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines
- and equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces
- damaged or broken wires and cables.
- Tests malfunctioning machinery and discusses malfunction with other maintenance workers, such as
- Maintenance Machine Repairer and Maintenance Tool Maker, to diagnose malfunction.
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machines such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions
- sensing devices.
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards.
- Replaces electric motor bearings and rewires motors.
- Pushes buttons and presses keys on robot controller, teach pendant, and programmable controller to program
- automated machinery, such as robots, to operate automated machinery, to test for malfunctions, and
- to verify repairs.
- Plans layout of wiring and installs wiring, conduit, and electrical apparatus in buildings.
- Diagnoses and replaces faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Performs duties of Production Line Operator as required.
- Wears and utilizes appropriate safety equipment.
- Wears company-provided uniform and required sanitation and safety devices as appropriate to comply with safety and sanitation standards for beverage production operations.
- Completes all required Food Safety and GMP training and demonstrates compliance on a continual basis.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
Reliable. Caring. Committed. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in. Follow this link to our online application.
Admiral Beverage is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check to begin employment.
We want to know how you heard about us! Be sure to select an option when you fill out your application- Employee Referral, Social Media, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Snagajob, or CareerBuilder #CB
Personal Protective Equipment