To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Trenton, NJ
- SNI Financial
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Manager – Manufacturing Accounting
SNI Financial • Trenton, NJ
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is looking for a Manager - Manufacturing Accounting in Delaware County, PA.
We are looking for the Manager - Manufacturing Accounting to provide detailed and accurate information on the company's plant operating results to support management in making well informed decisions as well as support the finance department with various monthly, quarterly and annual responsibilities.
We are looking for the responsibilities to include but not be limited to the following:
- Review daily and weekly plant accounting transactions including but not limited to:
- Plant raw material receipts
- Plant raw material invoices
- Plant payroll
- Monthly production reporting entry
- Analyze the plants' operating results the use of historical data, trends and forecasts, identifies areas of efficiency / inefficiency and communicates the findings and any necessary recommendations to management.
- Support the month-end close through the reconciliation and maintenance of subsidiary ledgers for assigned accounts.
- Support the annual budget, annual audits of the financial statements and pension plans, annual corporate tax return, annual insurance audits and quarterly bank audit efforts.
- Determine the annual plant spending budgets.
- Determine the standard cost of operations by product.
- Identify areas of efficiency/inefficiency and communicate the findings and any related recommendations to the Director of Finance and Accounting Manager.
- Assist in the future SAP improvement initiatives, business and accounting policy process documentation and process improvement efforts.
- Provide technical research support.
- Manufacturing Accounting Expertise
- SAP Expertise
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Proficiency in excel
- Detail oriented with organizational skills
- Financial analysis, research and modeling skills
- Team oriented with the ability to work independently
- Communication, presentation and reporting skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with effective time management
Please apply if you are interested in this opportunity.