Brake Supply Company, the world's leader in re-manufactured parts and components, is now hiring! Since 1947 Brake Supply has served the mining, marine, industrial and heavy equipment industry. Our 8 locations are dedicated to providing outstanding quality and customer service. Brake Supply is more than just brakes! We re-manufacture transmissions, torque converters, differentials, drivelines, final drives, wet brakes, hydraulic cylinders, pumps, motors, valves and much more.
TRANSMISSION TECHNICIANS - Tear-down/Inspection/Build - 1st & 2nd Shifts Available
Our Evansville, IN location has immediate openings for Transmission Technicians. Additionally, we are seeking full time CNC Machinist, Manual Machinist, and Cylinder Technicians.
*Disassemble, inspect and build drivetrain components from various manufactures
*Perform failure analysis on components, thus providing key failure information to customers
*Maintain cleanliness of work area and tooling
*Adhere to all relevant health , safety and environmental policies and procedures
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* High school diploma or GED required
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* 1-2 years’ experience in similar position
* 2+ years’ experience with fork truck
* Ability to interpret work instructions and directions
* Ability to work independently
* Overtime may be required based on customer demand
* Ability to clear all pre-employment testing including drug screen, health screen, and background check
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
* Train with the best technicians in the industry
* Company provides all tools and uniforms
* Excellent wages
* Outstanding benefits including 401K, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays, and personal time
* Tuition reimbursement
* Exceptional work environment
If you believe you qualify for this position and want to move your career forward with a stable company that is showing continued growth, apply now at URL blocked - click to apply.
Replace Damaged Component
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)