About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a consumer finance company that delivers credit solutions to alternative lending companies and individuals.
- They are hiring a Data Analyst to join their growing company.
- The company is well-established and promotes personal growth and career development
- The company has a high sense of community and values teamwork
- They are heavily involved in various high-profile fundraising events and charity giving
- They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K match, career advancement, annual company trip
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- "I have enjoyed my time at "company" so far. They have went out of their way to make me feel welcome"
- "Always an upbeat and fun company."
- "the most enjoyable part was the wonderful coworkers I got to work with."
Overview of the Data Analyst role:
- The Data Analyst will build ETL processes and push data to data warehouses.
- Perform data analytics, BI Reporting, variance analysis, technical advice and guidance to management
- Import transactional data from the external systems to ensure accountability
- Financial writing, utilizing data from the imports and data warehousing to build validation reports
- Coordinate data extracts and deliveries with banks, service providers, and brokers.
- Utilize ETL processes to import, validate, and load data
Preferred Qualifications for the Data Analyst:
- 3-5 years with Data Analytics
- Power BI tools
- ETL Processes
- SSIS/SSRS, Query Writing
- Data Warehousing
- Sql Server Integration Services
- Sql Server Reporting Services
- Data Analysis