If you're a talented, ambitious Legal Secretary who's looking for a new challenge, OfficeTeam has an exciting opportunity for you to check out. You will be leading the efforts of supporting the office by taking on various office and administrative tasks as an Administrative Assistant. Do your talents include mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design? Then we have the Administrative Assistant position for you. A short-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity, this Legal Secretary opportunity is located in the Zionsville, Indiana area.
- Working knowledge of electronic court fillings
- At least 3-5 years recent law firm experience with a litigation practice
- Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Well-founded grasp of typing over 60 words per minute
- Solid understanding of Alpha 6,000 - 8,000 kph
- Proficiency in scanning
- Good understanding of faxing
- Conduction of meeting experience
- Well-founded grasp of meeting coordination and planning
- Expertise in research
- Proven knowledge of conference room setup & cleanup
- Experience with special projects
- General familiarity with copying
- Conference call coordination experience highly desired
- Correspondence and drafting experience
- Solid understanding of proofreading
- Practical knowledge of data entry
- Earlier work involving email
- Comprehension of mail processing
- Quality experience with editing
- Command of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Proven knowledge of switchboard phones from 10 -30 lines
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience working with filing
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Solid understanding of records maintenance
- Skills in mailrooms
- Foundational knowledge in scheduling
- Wide ranging experience with documentation
- Prior experience with Microsoft Outlook
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment, we would love to hear from you! Please email your resume to Taylor Kautz at email@example.com.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.