To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vi • Chicago, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Vi is the parent organization of ten exclusive continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) in some of the nation’s most desirable locales. The honors we’ve earned for excellence in our space—in blurring the lines between retirement and resort—are the result of an ongoing commitment to reinvestment, in our people and communities. For those compelled by superior performance and driven to find the better way, working at Vi will bring new life to your career!
Executive Assistant to the CFO
The professional selected for this role will provide administrative support and assistance to the CFO in all facets of the job as well as assist and support team members in the Accounting and Finance Department, IT and Marketing departments as needed.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Coordinates and maintains calendars, meetings and all travel arrangements and processes expense reports for CFO, VP of IT and VP of Marketing.
- Works closely with all members of the Accounting and Finance department, IT and Marketing departments providing administrative support.
- Coordinates conference calls, meetings, events and meals both onsite and offsite.
- Drafts emails, memos, agendas, formal correspondence and prepares PowerPoint presentations.
- Provides support preparing materials for the quarterly Board of Directors meetings.
- Supports the annual operating budget preparation, scheduling meetings and preparing packages of information.
- Serves as liaison with the Corporate travel agency and ensures compliance with the Company’s travel policy.
Qualified applicants are required to be self-motivated and possess five years executive administrative support experience in a corporate office environment with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize a diversified workload, meeting established deadlines. College degree is preferred. Requires proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.
Vi offers competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career