StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Configuration Management (CM) Analyst, Junior to support a NAVAIR program office at PAX River MD. The CM Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements: Functional Description:
• Collects, organizes, and interprets data relating to aircraft training systems.
• Maintains configuration control of acquisition products and data.
• Tracks configuration changes.
• Coordinates and supports development of Engineering Change Proposals.
• Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management. Travel Requirements:
• Minimal (Less than 5%). Experience Requirements:
• Less than 3 years of experience performing duties described in the functional description. Desired Experience:
• Experience with CMPRO.
• Familiarity with NAVAIR CM practices.
• Familiarity with DoD logistics. Education Requirements:
• BS or BA degree.
o Allowable Substitution:
Associate’s Degree plus two (2) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
Four (4) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree. Security Requirements:
• U.S. Citizenship required.
• Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment. About StraCon:
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense. StraCon is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
- Configuration Management
- Data Management
- Financial Management
- Foreign Military Sales
- Logistics Operations