To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33624
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Tampa, FL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Payroll Specialist in Tampa, Florida (FL).
- Timely and accurately prepare and process bi-weekly payroll for 125-175 employees in a multi-state environment through ADP Workforce Now; This includes calculation of hours worked, salary and deduction adjustments, garnishments, and all related payroll reporting
- Work with accounting department to resolve issues with related payroll journal entry transactions
- Ensure data integrity and confidentiality
- Serve as primary contact for identifying and resolving hourly payroll issues and inquiries
- Coordinate the ADP time and attendance system for hourly and salaried employees' timesheets and managerial approvals; understand time reporting rules and requirements, monitor the system for proper functioning; troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Monitor and provide training to supervisors, managers and employees on ADP time and attendance and self-service systems
- Analyze and correct processing errors prior to the transmission of payroll to ensure accurate and timely payments
- Administer 401k deferrals, loans and vendor transfers; maintain and update 401k database and employee records for accuracy and audit purposes
- Assist employees with payroll related questions; This would include wage garnishments
- Manage the workers compensation and ACA record keeping and reporting requirements
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, staffing, journal entry and others
- Assist in reconciliation of monthly insurance bills
- Assist in the administration and oversight of the Workers' Compensation and Short-term Disability programs
- Perform other related duties and assignments as directed
- Maintain employee files
- Associate degree and minimum of 2 years of payroll processing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Automated payroll program experience; Experience with ADP Workforce Now is required or versions 6, 7 or 8
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive issues and information with utmost discretion and tact
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and adjust workload, manage a variety of tasks, and meet various deadlines with changing priorities
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with employees is a must
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively within deadlines
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.