A locally owned business in the Yankton, SD area, has shown growth and possess a history of success. They are seeking a Custom Applicator to add to their team.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great work environment & staff.
- $16 - $18/hour
- Acreage Bonuses
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan (company matches retirement).
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
Yankton, SD area
Located along the Missouri River, Yankton is located in an accessible location and is loaded with recreational opportunities and businesses, giving you plenty of amenities for a city of over 14,000 people. This historic community offers a safe and affordable place to lives with a large school district that offers comprehensive educational programs emphasizing sound, basic curriculum. Find thriving music, art and theatre entertainment throughout the year, and attend one of the many annual festivities that take place. Featuring a fabulous downtown district, leading medical center, one of a kind places to visit; you are sure to love this fantastic city.
- Experience in the Ag Industry.
- Application Experience preferred.
- Applicator’s License or Ability to obtain.
ERC Ag Division
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Custom Applicator – Yankton, SD
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!