C.N.A. AdventHealth Dade City
Location Address: 13100 Fort King Rd, Dade City, FL 33525
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
- Only hospital in East and Central Pasco to earn Accreditation in Atrial Fibrillation in 2018 by the American College of Cardiology
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment in 2019 by Healthgrades
- Earned Get With the Guidelines Stroke Silver Plus TS Quality Achievement Award 2018 by American Heart/Stroke Association
Full Time Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides for activities of daily living and personal hygiene. Assists with treatments as instructed by the RN.
- Provides for patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials, answering patient call lights and requests, transporting patients, and reporting observations to the RN.
- Obtains Vital Signs, weights, I &O, and blood sugars.
- Documents actions by completing records as required.
- Participates in purposeful Hourly Rounding.
What You Will Need:
- Completion of High School/GED
- Completion of an approved CNA program
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- Current Florida State Nursing Assistant certification
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is accountable for performing routine care under the direction of the RN. S/he provides for the comfort of the patient and communicates according to protocol.
The CNA is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission, and patient promise of AdventHealth. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Basic Life Support