To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Suitland-Silver Hill, MD 20746
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Personnel Security Assistant
PAE • Suitland-Silver Hill, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldPersonnel Security Assistant
To provide personnel and administrative support services for a federal client.
Position hours are between 6:30am and 6:00pm Monday - Friday Eastern Standard Time (EST) (except for Federal Holidays). NOTE: The stated position hours apply to the general hours of operation. However, exceptions to these guidelines may be required based on customer demand loads. This includes “on-call” support during critical production periods and occasional support during evenings and weekends. This support may also include supporting other time zones which would require working hours to be extended as late as 9:00 PM EST.
This is a Service Contract Act (SCA) position paying $18.74 per hour plus a H&W rate of $4.27 per hour.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide forms completion assistance to candidates via the telephonic SSC Contact Center and e-mail.
- Performing fingerprinting of prospective hires
- Enter I-9 information into E-Verify and check results.
- Scan fingerprint cards and review results along with court dispositions.
- Receive and scan hardcopy submitted background investigation documentation into appropriate systems for record maintenance and review.
- Manages receipt of security documents submitted from applicants and/or appointees
- Prepares, submits, monitors, and updates computer tracking systems concerning appropriate case material.
Serves as a source of reference and guidance regarding the monitoring and maintenance of case-material.
- Initiates background investigations and runs necessary pre-employment queries to include law enforcement and credit checks.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification (i.e. GED).
- Must have knowledge of e-QIP
- Experience in administrative tasks, including but not limited to answering help desk calls and scanning documents.
- Must have the ability to use independent judgment to respond to requests as appropriate.
- Must be highly organized
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Position hours are between 6:30am and 8:00pm Monday - Friday Eastern Standard Time (EST) (except for Federal Holidays). These are 8 hour shifts with a 30 minute lunch.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.