To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norcross, GA 30092
- Michael Baker International
- Phone: 01234 567 890
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Project Manager
Michael Baker International • Norcross, GA
Posted 14 days ago
WHO WE ARE
Michael Baker International is a global leader in Engineering, Architecture and Consulting professionals dedicated to developing and implementing innovative solutions to the world's infrastructure and environmental challenges. Supported by more than 6,000 employees in 90 offices worldwide, we provide a full continuum of life-cycle engineering consulting, specialized global construction, base operations, Green Infrastructure, security management and intelligence solutions.
Consistently ranked by Engineering News-Record as a Top 20 transportation firm, Michael Baker International offers clients an integrated team of professionals versed in all aspects of transportation planning, design, permitting, and construction management and inspection. In addition, Michael Baker International is a recognized leader in the practical aspects of operating and maintaining a safe and efficient transportation infrastructure.
Michael Baker is actively seeking a Transportation Project Manager to join our Norcross, GA office. The Project Manager will bring civil engineering experience with a focus on transportation in the consulting industry and/or experience working with or for public sector transportation clients. This position offers an excellent career development opportunity for someone looking to get in on the ground floor, grow with us and help shape our future in Georgia Region.
- Be responsible for successful contracting and project execution, working closely with regional Michael Baker International staff and office leadership.
- Continually bring in new work and increase backlog while managing client relationships and guide the application Michael Baker services within the transportation practice to best serve the interest of the client and Michael Baker.
- Manage client relationships and guide the application of Michael Baker services within Transportation practice to best serve the interests of the client and Michael Baker.
- Lead plan production for conventional design-bid-build and design-build highway projects.
- Review the work of other professionals - this includes QA/QC, mentoring, training and growing staff in the performance of job duties.
- Manage project budgets and schedules, interface with client, and prepare/submit invoices.
- Have a broad understanding of all elements of the design of highway transportation facilities, including roadway elements, hydrology and hydraulics, structures and traffic related items
- Coordinate with other Project Managers to balance workload and staffing needs.
- Determine direction and lead market awareness including involvement in professional associations, technical articles, conferences and boards.
- Feel a sense of pride in knowing that you are helping to address some of our nation's most critical infrastructure challenges while building the future of our organization!
- At least 15 years in Engineering or Project Management preferred
- A B.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering. If you have an advanced engineering degree, that's even better.
- Excellent external and internal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong engineering judgment and solid background in transportation.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Professional Engineering license