To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax, VA
- Guest Services Inc
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Guest Services, Inc. • Fairfax, VA
Posted 2 months ago
GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Guest Services, Inc. is hiring an Administrative Assistant/Analyst at our corporate office in Fairfax, VA
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL…
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Have an eye for detail
- Have a positive phone presence
- Have an enthusiastic willingness to learn
- Have at least 1-2 years of corporate administrative experience
The Administrative Assistant/Analyst is responsible for analytical reporting, collections, and contract maintenance for the department. This person will also be responsible for coordinating day-to-day operations within the department.
- Answers phones, takes message, and fields/answers questions
- Processes and enters information for department reporting
- Processes accounting documents and communicates with vendors to ensure accuracy
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the department
- Collaborates with Director on department needs
- Maintains cleanliness of designated office areas and equipment. Organizes and replenishes supplies as needed.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clerical skills including filing and maintenance of records.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities, to learn and develop new skills, and to problem solve.
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative, telephone, and other communications skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Continually interacts with and receives verbal communication with other employees.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 15 lbs. occasionally, up to 30 lbs. seldom.
- Standard office equipment (computers, phone system, fax, copiers, scanners, among others).
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.