To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chenega Corporation • Washington, DC
Posted 24 days ago
CHENEGA TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS, LLC
Company Job Title:Helpdesk Manager
Washington, DC Metropolitan area
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
The Helpdesk Manager is responsible for leading the Service Desk Team and provide quality control (QC) oversight of all team activities, including troubleshooting, installation and configuration of desktop operating systems diagnosis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate problem resolution with other groups and outside organizations including, other support contractor and hardware and software vendors
- Diagnose and correct problem on hardware such as personal computers (PCs), printers, scanners, plotters, card readers, tablets, and other peripherals including the ability to diagnose and correct hardware and/or driver problems, perform upgrades, and install new or replacement hardware
- Troubleshoot and resolve the service requests. If the request cannot be resolved, escalate the ticket to the appropriate Task Lead
- Coordinate with other Desktop Support teams for support with any baseline applications and services, as well as all system imaging
- Monitors, support and perform computer processing
- Coordinate responses to trouble reports
- Supervise and Manage helpdesk operations
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years’ experience in helpdesk environment
- Strong experience in computer hardware, to include mobile devices, and A certification or equivalent may be substituted for experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understand how programs use computer hardware
- Proficiency in basic analytical software such as Microsoft Excel and Access, proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, to include Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to provide guidance and direction in a complex logistics environment
- Ability to manage multi-task contracts under intense pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for resolving security issues
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.