NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact.
TODAY All Day is looking for an exceptional Associate Producer to join our team and assist in the production of original videos and live segments for our streaming channel.
As an Associate Producer you will work directly with producers and coordinating producers to pitch, write and produce news, human interest and lifestyle content.
* Assist with full scope of production process including pitching, researching, booking, pre-interviewing guests, scripting and overseeing edits as directed
* Produce field and studio shoots with and without talent
* Produce live and as-live segments
* Manage broadcast hours edit and delivery
* Coordinate with technical, operations staff, booking and external resources
* Ability to discover and pitch stories from around the country that serve the TODAY mission.
* Must have a Bachelor's degree
* At least five years of editorial experience working in production at the network level.
* Strong journalistic writing skills, research skills, editorial judgment and attention to detail
* Exceptional organizational skills, ability to multitask, work under tight deadlines and prioritize assignments
* Collaborative spirit and outstanding communication skills
* Solid understanding of TODAY brand and core audience
* Understanding digital analytics to inform story selection
* Must be willing to travel and work overtime, weekends and holidays when needed
* Demonstrated knowledge of and interest in news, current events, pop culture and lifestyle trends
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $65,000 to $80,000
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling
and in the UK by calling
- Attention To Detail
- Brand Identity
- Data Analysis