To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Laredo, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Account Executive - Laredo, TX
CEVA logistics • Laredo, TX
Posted 10 days ago
CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading non-asset based supply-chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 40,000 employees in more than 160 countries are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply-chain solutions across a variety of sectors where CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network.
CEVA offers competitive incentive packages, exceptional benefits and an exceptional culture for career building. Start your career with CEVA and build on our Foundations: Unity, Growth and Excellence. CEVA people are passionate about supply chain management.
CEVA Logistics is currently seeking a Corporate Account Executive located in Laredo, TX. This individual will be responsible for generating profitable revenue growth through marketing all products and services within a defined geographic territory by focusing 50% of time and effort on retaining and growing revenue with existing customers, and 50% of time focused on identifying and developing new business opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain functional knowledge of the products, services and operations offered by the company and actively participate in product training sessions.
- Interact regularly with station and operations managers, and develop close and cooperative working relationship with operational staff to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
- Schedule and conduct a pre-determined number of face-to-face sales calls as directed by the sales or station management.
- Input sales call information into the sales data system, or other designated sales call software provided by the company and/or provide sales reports as directed by sales or station management.
- Maintain a pre-determined number of target accounts and demonstrate active attention to those accounts and progress toward closing.
- Meet sales threshold/quota as defined by the company.
- Work cooperatively with other sales and operational staff to support a team-selling environment.
- Perform responsibilities in accordance with the terms of the Sales Performance Policy, Commission Model, and Acknowledgement Form.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School Degree or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of work experience and education, or completion of the LDP program.
- Minimum one to three years related in sales.
- Minimum two years industry experience.
Certifications and Licenses
- Valid state issued driver’s license.
- Acceptable driving record.
- Proof of current automobile insurance.
Languages and Communication Skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees, customers and vendors.
- Computer literate
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Demonstrated positive, competitive, confident personality with strongly developed persuasive skills and a customer-focused orientation.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to achieve results, or work independently with little or no supervision.
- Must be adaptable to changing needs of client(s) and goals of the company.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales and service issues.
- Effective planning and organizational skills to schedule appointments appropriately and to meet reporting deadlines.
- Effective follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze moderately complex administrative details.
- Ability to compose, edit and proofread routine business letters, correspondence and reports.
- Ability to generate complex, error-free charts, graphs, spreadsheets and presentations.
- In-depth knowledge of the company’s products and services.
Travel is required at least 80 % of the time in this position. Travel identified is approximately 100 % domestic (within the United States).
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.