You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Independent Contractor / Owner Operator Appliance Delivery Box Trucks - Non CDL
Independent Contractor / Owner Operator
Home Delivery 26' Box Trucks
Call to learn more about our Contractor opportunities
- Earn up to $160,000 - $175,000
- Home Daily
- Appliance Delivery and Installation
- 1 Year Exp installing water lines and basic electrical
Click Apply Below and put your 26 box truck to work!
Pilot Freight Services seeks Independent Contractors, Owner Operators, with appliance delivery and installation experience that own 26' box trucks with lift gate. We have a six day delivery schedule. Delivery team begins the load out process as early as 6:00 AM. Annual Income potential up to $175,000. Contractors must be able to lift up to 100 pounds. Black shirt, pants, shoes, jacket and hat required. Should have good command of the English language.
- Appliance Experience Required
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Fluent in the English language
- 6 months experience driving commercial motor vehicles
- Possession of a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle to be operated
- No record of a driver's license suspension or revocation for more than 30 days in the past three year period
- MVR clean from DUI or dangerous or careless operation of a motor vehicle.
- No record of conviction for a felony, theft or assault
- Able to pass a 5 panel drug screening
Qualified? Interested? Questions?
Give us a call at or click Apply Below
and we can call you!
- Criminal Justice
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: ge3a5f1
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.