To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cranbury, NJ
- PeopleShare Inc
- Phone: (610) 326-6375
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
PeopleShare Inc • Cranbury, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PeopleShare is hiring a Customer Service representative to work at a manufacturing company in Cranbury, NJ.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Pay Rate: $17.00-$19.00/hour
- Temp-to-Hire or Direct Hire Opportunity!
This is a great opportunity for a customer service professional who is able to develop and maintain positive customer partnerships. Core responsibilities include:
- Entering and processing orders for new and existing clients
- Resolve order related questions and concerns via phone and email communication
- Work directly with internal and external vendors and the sales team
- Utilize Microsoft Office and the order management system to track orders and create reports as needed
- 5 years of experience working in a customer service or account management role within a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to solve problems quickly and efficiently
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.