To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Caguas, Puerto Rico, PR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics • Caguas, Puerto Rico, PR
Posted 11 days ago
The Field Service Engineer position is responsible for daily service support of existing customer base. The engineer also supports sales growth, service growth and customer satisfaction. Field Service Engineers are responsible for repair, installation, and maintenance of Beckman Coulter equipment at customer sites.
Customer Satisfaction in all aspects of the job. Increased throughput, decreased downtime, regular Preventive Maintenance, regular upgrades as deemed by Beckman Coulter technical staff. A clear advocate for the customer (internal and external) and a steward for the company
- Call Closure ‐Using our computerized system, a FSE is responsible for closing service calls at time of completion. This action then prompts customer invoices, relieves inventory of parts used and ultimately leads to our objective of accurate reporting.
- Drives a sense of urgency to ensure customer needs are addressed promptly and with an emphasis on a “first time fix”
- Financial Management & Growth
- Excellent sales ability measured by the attainment of revenue goal by individual and their District. This includes annual growth of Field Service Maintenance Agreements monthly base billing and the support of sales initiatives through lead generation.
- Achieve annual revenue target with expected year‐over‐year growth
- Able to effectively price and position Service agreements on both existing and new equipment, taking into account expected costs to proactively manage profit margin
- Continuous Improvement
- Leads by example to develop a robust continuous improvement culture
- Assumes accountability around daily management and monthly KPI’s
- Aggressively seeks out opportunities for improvement
- Sales Support
- Value Selling ‐add value to our service offerings. A FSE must have ability to manage a customer account in its entirety, and when accessing an account, determine on where we can add more value by offering other services (i.e. reagents, consumables, additional or new equipment leads, service on non‐agreement instruments, etc.).
- Drive substantial new equipment lead generation from Service to aid Sales growth
- Partner with sales to support current sales initiatives to drive growth
- Sense of Urgency ‐must have the drive/motivation to take action. Must be able to prioritize daily activities and determine what requires immediate attention.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills ‐must be able to remain calm when dealing with difficult customers/peers and have strong communications skills both with internal associates and external customers. Must be a true professional at all times. Team orientated, positive attitude and motivator.
- Ability to adapt ‐must be flexible and understanding with change as it occurs regularly for a FSE throughout his/her day/week. Must be able to think quickly and respond positively to those changes.
- Able to travel 25 ‐75% of the time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Able to travel out of Country and the Caribbean. Requires properly travel documentation up dated. (Passport, Visa, etc.).
• Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or related experience and/ or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience. Valid Driver’s License
• Strong deductive reasoning and problem‐solving skills
• Commercial experience, or direct selling of products or services
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• 3 + years of prior field service experience in related field is preferred
• Highly computer literate (especially in Excel, Oracle, Sales Force, Pro Service a plus)
• Fluent in Spanish and English
Danaher Corporation Overview