The Lead SAP Systems Analyst will:
- formulates/defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify information systems.
- Prepares of feasibility studies, cost estimates and prepares detailed specification from which programs will be written and presents recommendations to management.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures and problems to automate processing or improve existing computer system.
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, Identify problems and learn specific input and out put requirements, such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized and format for reports.
- Writes detail description of user need, program functions and steps required to develop or modify computer program.
- Studies existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems to improve production or workflow as required.
- Plans and prepares technical report, memorandum and instructions manuals as documentation of program development.
- Competent to work in complex phases of applications systems analysis activities.
- May act in lead capacity and provide leadership to lower level employees.
- May perform other duties and tasks as assigned by their direct Supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field such as accounting, marketing, business administration, agriculture etc
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 or more years hands-on system experience in the SAP modules appropriate for the job.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance request.
- Projects: analysis & design, specifications, configuration, documentation, training, conversions, testing and golive support.
- Provide helpdesk support and issues resolution to SAP users.
- Analyzes business requirements, fit-gap analysis and process design.
- Writes technical specifications.
- Prepare documentation and work instructions for SAP users.
- Perform SAP training to power and end users.
- May perform duties as a Project Leader.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
- Adobe Go Live
- Business Administration
- Business Requirements
- Fact Finding