Home Care Aide needed for San Jose and Surrounding Areas
Do you love working with seniors? Are you passionate about helping others? If you believe in the human connection, kindness, and compassion…we at Interim Healthcare of San Jose would love to speak with you!
We are seeking professional, upbeat, and reliable Caregivers to provide care for our clients and helping them remain safely in their homes. We are actively hiring and training caregivers with all levels of experience for positions in San Jose and the surrounding areas.
- Be knowledgeable of the client's individualized care plan and provide support accordingly.
- Attend to the individual needs of client which may include assistance with;
- grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating.
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):
- vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
Home Care Aide Requirements:
- Ability to pass a DOJ/FBI background clearance
- Able to get a negative TB test
- Must pass a comprehensive drug screen
- Able and willing to use your smartphone to clock in and out / document care activities
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits (available for full time employees)
- Weekly Direct Deposit
Interim HealthCare, is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Home Care
- Oral Health