To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
206 Greensboro Street
Eutaw, AL 35462
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PT Key Holder - Store 6025
Fred's Inc. • Eutaw, AL
Posted 10 days ago
The Key Holder is responsible for opening and/or closing the store and ensuring that proper store procedures and policies are followed when store management is not on duty or unavailable on the floor. The Key Holder will be the lead for all team members and oversee sales, merchandising, a high level of customer service, and all operational functions in the absence of store management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Open and closes the store following proper procedures documented in the opening and closing checklist
* Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service including safety
* Maintain all merchandising standards, display presentation, signing standards and monitor inventory levels in the absence of store management
* Work with Store Manager and Assistant Manager in executing the assigned daily goals, tasks and assignments
* Maintain adherence to all Company programs, policies, and procedures including Loss Prevention
* Assists in the management of all office tasks including management of funds, receiving, inventory and payroll
* Performs other duties as assigned by member of management
* Follows all Out-of-Stock policies, including the identification of damaged merchandise, proper processing of each piece and the notification of store management to review and approve all disposals
* Understand all policies and procedures concerning cash, check, charge card and refund transactions, voids and offline procedures
* Maintains a high level of awareness and accuracy when handling bankable tenders
Knowledge and Skills:
* At least 1 year of retail store experience or equivalent required
* A high energy, high impact sales floor leader
* Exceptional interpersonal skills including solid communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including potential evening and weekend shifts
* Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of customer service techniques
* Organization and planning skills
* Team-building skills
* Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
* High School diploma required
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Frequent walking and standing
* Frequent bending, stooping and kneeling to run check out station, stock merchandise and unload trucks
* Frequent handling of merchandise and equipment such as hand-held scanner, pricing guns, box cutters, merchandise containers, two-wheel dollies, and U-boats (six-wheel carts)
* Frequent and proper lifting of up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting of up to 55 pounds
* Fast-paced environment; moderate noise level
* Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions
* Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 75 lbs
* Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, ramps
* Constant computer/POS Register usage
* Constant reaching, turning, and moving product throughout store
* Constant receiving detailed information through oral communication
* Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word