To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Liberty, IA 52776
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Summer Position - Part Time Engineering Administrative Assistant
West Liberty Foods, L.L.C.. • West Liberty, IA
Posted 2 months ago
Job Reference Code: 006899-Corp
Part Time Engineering Administrative Assistant - Summer Opening
OUR TEAM IS OUR BEST ASSET
About West Liberty Foods
West Liberty Foods was formed in 1996 under the guiding principles of the Iowa Turkey Growers Cooperative. Carrying on Iowa’s rich farming tradition, our grower/owners are committed to animal health and welfare while delivering superior-quality turkeys — a philosophy that has helped family farms grow and thrive for generations. The continued success of West Liberty Foods is due to the dedication, enthusiasm and support of our grower/owners.
Our mission is to be a leading food manufacturer by converting needs, ideas and expertise into value for our members, business partners and consumers.
West Liberty Foods manufactures hundreds of meat and poultry products that can be found in well-known grocery stores and top restaurant chains nationwide. Recognized as one of the top protein processors in North America, we have the capacity to produce over 650 million pounds of food products per year across our facilities. We are The Surprisingly Big Company®, and we’re right in your backyard.
Build your career with West Liberty Foods and be a part of an exciting, collaborative team environment!
We are currently hiring for a a Part Time Summer Position for our Engineering Department at our corporate office in West Liberty, Iowa.
Engineering Administrative Assistant positon is responsible for support the Corporate Engineering Department by performing administrative duties such as filing, answering phones, running reports, data entry and etc.
- Generate reports for maintenance and engineering departments for productivity, spending, control, etc.
- Organize projects and project costing data.
- Maintain project database.
- Answer telephone and provide great customer service.
- Order supplies as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work part time hours of 4 hours on Wednesday afternoon, 8 hours Thursday and Friday.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year related experience in a related position is preferred.
- must be able to work independently without constant supervision.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Must be able to work with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for WLF by evaluating the many pros and cost of each offer based on price, quality, speed and other factors.
- MRO experience is preferred.
- Experience with inventory management software is preferred. Experience with L2L is a plus.
- Computer experience – Google (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment of continuous change and challenges.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing demands.
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends according to schedule.
- Must be able to problem solve.
- Candidate must successfully pass post-offer/pre-employment drug test and background screen.
West Liberty Foods/Liberty Cold is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To be considered an applicant for this position, you must apply online on our careersite at https://careers.wlfoods.com/.