Potential first year earnings of $75,337.10 based upon average route hours; actual annual earnings may vary based upon length of route.
Do you like being valued, appreciated, and part of a team? If so, you need to come drive at the O! We offer one of the best driving jobs in the industry: home daily, 5 day work weeks, no weekends, set routes, and low-touch freight. Our salary package includes safety incentives, driver bonuses and performance-based raises!
Our drivers are more than drivers, they are part of our team! The goal of each Local CDL Driver is to provide a high level of service to our store customers by consistently getting the right parts to the right places at the right time, in the safest possible manner.
What's in it for you?
- Overnight Route Delivery - Home Daily!
- 5 day work week
- No weekends
- Set routes
- Quarterly incentives with bonus earning potential up to $5,000*
- Low-touch freight using full pallet deliveries
- Electric pallet jacks and hydraulic lift gates on every trailer
- Well-maintained, modern fleet of tractors and trailers
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock purchase plan, etc)
- Generous Team Member discounts
- Being part of a team who appreciates and values our drivers.
- Commercial Class A driver's license
- Willing to obtain Hazmat if not current
- Six months regulated tractor trailer experience
- Interstate driving ability
- Safe driving record
What are you waiting for? Come join an industry leader and be a part of a driving team that is truly valued and appreciated! Start your driving career with O'Reilly today!
Candidates must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
*Bonus details provided at interview
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service.
- Defensive Driving