St. Gabriels in Brighton, Massachusetts is looking for a Leasing Consultant who will need to effectively market and lease apartments in accordance with policies and procedures outlined by management. They will be responsible for providing resident services in a professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an excellent customer service relationship by adhering to the Peak Customer Service Standards
- Adhere to Peak Policies and Procedures
- Greet prospective residents. Show model, market ready units, amenities and common areas
- Responsible for ensuring the opening and closing of the community including all amenity areas and models is completed daily
- Lease apartments and sell the products and services of the property to prospects
- Assist prospective residents with completion of online application and process application for approval per company policies and procedures
- Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls and conduct property tours following the guidelines outlined in the mystery shop forms as well as training materials
- Work to optimize occupancy while maximizing leased rent
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages
- Implement marketing programs and perform marketing outreach as directed by Community Manager
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and competition
- Assist with market surveys as needed
- Collect deposit and/or fees associated with move-in
- Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related paperwork
- Maintain accurate prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
- Inspect units prior to move-in
- Assist with planning and hosting of resident events
- Audit all lease and renewal files for key controls and bonus submission to the Community Manager
- Assist residents with the move-out process
- Write up and file service requests from residents upon receipt
- Contribute to the general upkeep and cleaning of office, common areas and model
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed
- Represent the company and community in a professional image and manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to read and write English fluently
- Ability to perform basic to intermediate math
- Computer literacy required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer)
- The person in this position frequently communicates with residents who have inquiries about their rent or leasing agreement. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.